Independent Contractor, with Employee Status consideration
- Availability Needed: At least a possible 4-hour block Tues, Wed and Thur between the hours of 9am-5pm
- Number of Hours per week: 5-40
- Minimum availability of 10 hours each week during normal business hours is preferred.
- Compensation: $10/hr with multiple raises within the first year
- Benefits: After 1 year, you will have the opportunity to become an employee with insurance benefits, PTO, paid holidays and much more.
Milrich Associates, LLP is currently looking for Virtual Schedulers. Schedulers will be making calls on behalf of financial and insurance wholesalers to set up appointments for them with advisors. These may be cold calls and would require the scheduler to successfully navigate through a possible gatekeeper via phone and email to reach the financial advisor or the individual who handles the advisor’s calendar.
Your work week will be Monday through Friday, with work hours being between 9am-5pm. You especially need to be available during normal business hours in the morning to qualify for this position based on your geographic location. Some consideration may be given to Eastern Time Zone with early afternoon availability.
- Schedule appointments via phone and email for wholesalers to meet with advisors
- Respond to emails/calls within one hour during 9am-5pm (most cases can be done from a smartphone)
- Participate in team conference calls every other week
- Able to navigate between email, call log, call list, online phone system, online mapping system and wholesaler’s calendar without getting flustered
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Google docs, knowledge of Excel and Word extremely helpful
- Sales experience a plus
- Very comfortable making cold calls
- Not easily rejected
- Able to work independently and in a partnership with a wholesaler
- Able to pass background check
- Cheerful phone disposition
- Able to talk on phone for 1-4 hours at a time with no interruptions (children, animals, etc.)
- Good internet connection
- Good phone connection (may use cell phone)
- Computer skills: Able to troubleshoot when systems are not working properly, know how to open an Excel spreadsheet and copy the information into another program
*If you are having issues submitting the form, please apply directly to Angela@milrichassociates.